• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

Carousel Construction moves to town

New posts

carouselconst.

Beach Comber
Hello,
My name is Jason Adams. I have Carousel Const. and Millworks LLC. CBC#1255187. I moved to Tallahassee 5 yrs ago and started this company.
In the past 5 years, we have been awarded 22 "blue ribbon" featured item awards for Tallahassee Builders Association. These awards were given for attention to detail in the trim and millwork in these homes. We are fully licensed and insured. Now that we have decided to move home, I have to start over. Unfortunatly there are more foreclosures than building permits, but I need to work. If you know any contractor that needs a great trim man, Im your guy. I have two helpers ready to go. If your trim man needs some help, Im ready to start. If you know a contractor that needs a project manager, Im your guy. Well, I guess If you know someone with a dirty car, yep i can wash it. Look, I have more tools and equipment than anyone I know, and I know how to use them. I can build your house or I can build your front door. I have refrences.Thank you for your help.
Jason Adams
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top