• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

carpet cleaners?

New posts
I love capture!! I have tried every carpet cleaner known to man and this is definitely the best. I use it for spot cleaning but when I need large areas done, I like ChemDry. Thanks to your hubby for developing this great product.
Thanks. I even use Capture if I get a spot on a clothing item and want to delay dry cleaning it. You know how the more something gets dry cleaned, the stinkier it gets and the grayer the white areas get.
 
Thanks. I even use Capture if I get a spot on a clothing item and want to delay dry cleaning it. You know how the more something gets dry cleaned, the stinkier it gets and the grayer the white areas get.

I hadn't thought of using it on clothing but I'll try it.
 
I know that Classic Carpet of PCB will take area rugs off site and clean them for you. Not sure about oriental rugs, I would take BR's advice on that.
 
BR and JDARQ

I would love to get my orientals cleaned here in the NY area but the closest expert on cleaning Oriental rugs is in Paramus NJ ( Einstein Moomjy ) and the cost per rug would be about $485 which includes a pickup and drop off charge of $250. The cleaning for a 10x12 is about $360. I thought that was a bit much. I have 2 that need washing. But if that is the only option I guess I'll just have to pay !!!!
 
Where can I find Capture? Will it work in my Hoover steam vac that I use between professional cleanings? Thanks!
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top