• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

Carpet Cleaning service recommendation

New posts
SGB said:
A friend of mine recently took his 9 and 7 year olds to Disneyworld and while there went to Cirque. That was the highpoint of their trip. All I heard about from the 9 year old was Cirque. Not a word about Disneyworld.


I have heard the same reports- and my 12 year old son would be blown away- but Kate is just shy of 4- too young? Especially since the showtimes are 6 and 9- after long days with the princesses....Who am I kidding- I'll be the one exhausted everynight!
 
I hate to belabor this any further, but I also use Capture to spot clean the upholstery when my guests create stains. My daughter (probably the messiest college student on the planet) has a Crate and Barrel white slipcovered sofa in her apartment. Thanks to Capture, that sofa doesn't have one stain on it.
 
Beach Runner said:
I hate to belabor this any further, but I also use Capture to spot clean the upholstery when my guests create stains. My daughter (probably the messiest college student on the planet) has a Crate and Barrel white slipcovered sofa in her apartment. Thanks to Capture, that sofa doesn't have one stain on it.


Now I will have to buy a whole case! :clap_1:
 
Beach Runner said:
I hate to belabor this any further, but I also use Capture to spot clean the upholstery when my guests create stains. My daughter (probably the messiest college student on the planet) has a Crate and Barrel white slipcovered sofa in her apartment. Thanks to Capture, that sofa doesn't have one stain on it.

I'm going to check it out too BR. Thanks for the info!
 
jdarg said:
I am going to Home Depot TODAY, wearing a smug smile as I purchase some Capture, 'cause I correspond with Mrs. Capture! Thanks for the info- wish you had mentioned it sooner! (I'm just way to excited about cleaning today- I better go back to bed.)


:lolabove:

Mrs. Capture, Does this product also "lift" the carpet where it's been tracked down some in walkways?
 
I have used Marine Clean in the past with excellent results - usually I do my own so will be looking forward to trying Capture - but for those times when I am not able to be in town I call Marine Clean. As a plus the guy that owns it is really nice on the eyes!!!!! And a nice guy as well.
 
Rita said:
:lolabove:

Mrs. Capture, Does this product also "lift" the carpet where it's been tracked down some in walkways?
That's a good question. I'll have to ask my hubby. I don't have any carpet at the beach that has flattened out like that (we chose a tightly-looped carpet so we wouldn't have that problem), so I don't have any experience with that. At home I just use a vacuum cleaner that sucks really well to lift up the carpet.
 
I haven't seen the traffic area, just going by the description of new renter. Doesn't sound bad at all - just can notice it some. The carpet is likely middle of the road quality and light in color. Has had 2 years of traffic on it. My guess is any regular shampooing/vacuuming will lift it back to normal. Just curious.
 
BR

Used Capture last night in my family room - UNBELIEVEABLE - the only problem I have now is that the spot is cleaner than the rest of the carpet.
Can't wait to try it out in a couple of weeks on the rental units down there.

Thank you to your husband
 
Beachlover2 said:
BR

Used Capture last night in my family room - UNBELIEVEABLE - the only problem I have now is that the spot is cleaner than the rest of the carpet.
Can't wait to try it out in a couple of weeks on the rental units down there.

Thank you to your husband

:cool: Did it work more as a spot cleaner or would it be easy to use to clean a whole room? I'm going to get some for here.
Our renters found someone to clean carpets in our rental and said they looked good - guess I'll find out who did it when we get the receipt.
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top