• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

Carpet Installation

New posts

whosyodaddy

Beach Lover
I need to get someone to give me an estimate on installing carpet in my home in Seagrove... I know that you will need to come and see... but it's 3BRs.... and a staircase.

I will provide the carpet.
 
Don't want to hijack the thread - but seems like it makes sense to add my request to it. So..bump.. :)

I'm in need of a carpet installation company for a home in SRB. Also, it is a rental - so if anyone has any advice on a quality, durable carpet I'd appreciate it.
 
I highly recommend, my friend, Matt Jansky at Coastal Carpet - Carpet One. They serve 30-A and have a great reputation.

Contact Info:

850-269-0303 store
850-200-2461 cell
www.carpetone.com/destin
 
If that dosnt work out pm me.I do carpet installs,but was to busy when you first posted.I have some time now so if you still need instalation let me know.:biggrin:


Thanx Bear
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top