• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

Cat friendly LTR needed for 7/1-ish

New posts

sbartoldus

Beach Fanatic
Hi!

I am possibly relocating to the SRB area and would need a place to live for me and my two kitties. Would love something along 30-A in the $950 and below range. Shooting for 7/1-ish.:wave:

Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Susanna Bartoldus
sbartoldus@yahoo.com
 
Hi, Susanna .
I have place available in Emerald Beach Resort(PCB)
Please let me know if location O.K. by you. If it is, call me direct 248 790-9428. For how long do you need the place?
www.vrbo.com/124713
Andrey.
 
I have a 1 bdr/1ba condo available, but not until 7/14. How long would you need it for? You can see it at www.vrbo.com/49542 we can talk price once I know how long you want to stay.

Best way to reach me is to send an inquiry through my vrbo website.

Thanks
 
I have a 1 bdr/1ba condo available, but not until 7/14. How long would you need it for? You can see it at www.vrbo.com/49542 we can talk price once I know how long you want to stay.

Best way to reach me is to send an inquiry through my vrbo website.

Thanks

Hi CTJake, My sister and I stayed here a couple of years ago in May. Nice homey condo. Great view of courtyard, pool and easy access to everything on 30A. Wish I could move down and rent it myself. Just curious what would you ask for a long term rental?
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top