• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

Cat Sitter wanted.... CR 393 area

New posts

Mello Yolo

Beach Comber
All,

We live off 393, and are looking for an established pet sitter willing to make daily visits to feed two (always sleeping!) cats and to water some outdoor plants.

If you have such a sitter helping you, we'd like a name and contact number.

If you are such a sitter, please RSVP too, and we'll contact you.
 
What are the dates that you need someone? I would be interested in an exchange of service while I am out of town.
 
I live at Arnette Gulf Trail Rides on 393 and was a Maine Coon breeder for 7 years and own two male maine coons now
What does this pay and how long is the job
I,m retired 61 year old man on disibility and could use the income
Gary
garyhflorida@gmail.com
 
Last edited:
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top