• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

Caterer need at WaterColor

New posts

WLD

Beach Lover
I need recommendations for a caterer who could do one dinner a month at a WaterColor home.

Prefer someone who can do most of the cooking at their place. Just finish it up and serve at my house.

Informal, buffet-style. Group size 15-18 people. I supply dishes, tables&chairs, and beverages. I clean up. Caterer only provides food, serving dishes and helps with serving.

Prefer seafood-based menus. Could be the same menu each month, as the guests will be different.

THANKS!
 
I would give George at Smiling Fish Cafe a call. I don't know how much of this he does but I have been to a few private parties with 20 or so people where George did the cooking. It was very good and I would recommend it. Their number is 850-622-3071.
 
Townsend Catering is another great one. They did a party for me in the same format you are looking for. The number is 850-534-0662.
 
There are several area caterers that could help you and many restaurants. Criolla?s Catering - 850-267-1267.
 
Have you tried to contact someone at WaterColor to see if they could do it? My hubbie is the Executive Chef at WaterColor/WaterSound. Give him a call - 850-534-5056. His name is Olivier (pronounced like the Olivier in "Laurence Olivier") :) :D
 
I have a friend who does catering...pm me if interested in her number. Thanks!
 
I know someone who is wonderful! The most delicious Shrimp Fettuccini I have EVER had.

PM me and I will forward her information!!
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top