• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

Caterers

New posts
Just_In_Thyme said:
I have a group coming down to stay in Nov, and they are looking for a caterer. Any recommendations?

Call Bill Pendelton at Fancy Tomato...
 
Donna Townsend, Townsend Catering Co., 534-0662. She is excellent in every way--the food is awesome and she is great to work with.
 
Caterer needed

Having a small party in Santa Rosa Beach (open house) of about 50-60 people in July and we are looking for a caterer. Probably just finger, pre-dinner food and drinks for a discriminating group. Prefer someone in the 30-A area. Reply to emk@barretthomes.com.
 
Blue Mt. has the best food I've ever eaten in my entire life, and I've eaten some really good food.


But every time I see the title of this thread, I think you're looking for Catheters. I probably need to go to bed early tonight.
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top