• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

Cedar Key??

New posts
For some reason there weren't any fresh seafood restaurants in Gainesville when we lived there, so we used to go to Cedar Key a lot because it was the closest place on the coast to get seafood. We used eat at the Cedar Key Fish and Oyster Company. It probably doesn't exist any more. I still have an old, wornout pot holder from there -- can't part with it for some weird reason.
 
Last spring break we took a day trip from my moms to Homosassa Springs. We went to the wildlife park there. We loved seeing the manatees in their natural habitat and lots of other animals too. I would recommend going! I opened the paper today and on the front page of the travel section is a feature of the wildlife park and the whole area. I think it's about 10 miles south of Cedar Key.

SB06040.jpg
 
Last edited:
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top