• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

Celebrity sightings

New posts
It is always exciting when a celebrity is sighted. I talked with Jim Courier when he was in town (tennis player). I have seen that same designer Laurie in Seaside shopping. Love seeing Michael McDonald at POETS in Grayton.

I always hear about Britney being down here. My friend actually has a condo at the same complex as Britney. But, don't you wonder why she doesn't look for something with a little more privacy down the road on 30A? Her condo is right next to Mellow Mushroom on 98 in the most congested part of D-town.

Thoughts? Anyone? :idontno:
 
wlaner said:
It is always exciting when a celebrity is sighted. I talked with Jim Courier when he was in town (tennis player). I have seen that same designer Laurie in Seaside shopping. Love seeing Michael McDonald at POETS in Grayton.

I always hear about Britney being down here. My friend actually has a condo at the same complex as Britney. But, don't you wonder why she doesn't look for something with a little more privacy down the road on 30A? Her condo is right next to Mellow Mushroom on 98 in the most congested part of D-town.

Thoughts? Anyone? :idontno:

:floor: I think much of her career and personality is built on being seen.
 
wlaner said:
It is always exciting when a celebrity is sighted. I talked with Jim Courier when he was in town (tennis player). I have seen that same designer Laurie in Seaside shopping. Love seeing Michael McDonald at POETS in Grayton.

I always hear about Britney being down here. My friend actually has a condo at the same complex as Britney. But, don't you wonder why she doesn't look for something with a little more privacy down the road on 30A? Her condo is right next to Mellow Mushroom on 98 in the most congested part of D-town.

Thoughts? Anyone? :idontno:


Oh....PLEASE NO! Let Britney and K-Fed stay put in Destin. Besides, 30-A doesn't have enough gas station bathrooms for her to walk in and out of...BAREFOOT!

I remember having lunch at Seagrove Village Market awhile back and George telling us that Sheryl Crow had just passed by us on the way out. I laughed and said, "man we are relaxed to miss that!" The best news was that no one rushed her there for pics or autographs! That's a great thing!
 
I agree with Britney staying in Destin...just saying she had enough money to buy a bigger and nicer place. ;-)
 
Am I hallucinating, or did I just have a post deleted regarding the location of Sheryl Crow's house? Hell, I thought it was common knowledge. :idontno:
 
JB said:
Am I hallucinating, or did I just have a post deleted regarding the location of Sheryl Crow's house? Hell, I thought it was common knowledge. :idontno:

She has a house in Malibu. 'nuff said.
 
I'm not trying to stir up anything, Kurt. I honestly thought everyone knew the location of her crib in SoWal.

Sorry. :oops:
 
JB said:
I'm not trying to stir up anything, Kurt. I honestly thought everyone knew the location of her crib in SoWal.

Sorry. :oops:

You think only people in SoWal read this board? And there are plenty of people here that don't know. Be cool.
 
She's probably in France anyway
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top