• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

Celebrity sightings

New posts
I'd prefer to do that after she returns. I just did a google image search for "Sheryl Crowe Lance Armstrong". Wooo Hooo!
 
Landlocked said:
I'd prefer to do that after she returns. I just did a google image search for "Sheryl Crowe Lance Armstrong". Wooo Hooo!
Your chances of getting arrested or shot are much higher if she was in there. Also, seeing your kids in the photos, leads me to believe there may be a Mrs. Landlocked. If so, again your chances of getting shot increase by hot tub attempt if the Singer is in there.
 
Geeezzzz, now EVERYBODY is going to get in trouble!

So sorry, I shouldn't have even brought it up.
 
SJ,

I would get shot if I were within two miles of that hot tub. :laughing1
 
FoX said:
You think only people in SoWal read this board? And there are plenty of people here that don't know. Be cool.

Excuse me? That's a pretty condescending reply, Fox. Are you now assistant board monitor or something.

I made a mistake and Kurt corrected it. Let it go.
 
JB said:
Excuse me? That's a pretty condescending reply, Fox. Are you now assistant board monitor or something.

I made a mistake and Kurt corrected it. Let it go.
Who really cares about any of this?

So, has anybody seen Dale Jr. hangin' round the Crow's nest?
 
Landlocked said:
She's probably in France anyway

Definitely in France right now. She's shown up a number of times on OLN's Tour coverage cheering her boyfriend on.

Sigh. And here I wasn't going to get sucked into Le Tour again this year, but I can't resist the announcing of Phil Liggett, Paul Sherwin, and Bobke. (Al Trout Wig needs to Go Away Right Now though)
 
beachmouse said:
Definitely in France right now. She's shown up a number of times on OLN's Tour coverage cheering her boyfriend on.

Sigh. And here I wasn't going to get sucked into Le Tour again this year, but I can't resist the announcing of Phil Liggett, Paul Sherwin, and Bobke. (Al Trout Wig needs to Go Away Right Now though)

I thought they broke up? :idontno:
 
If they have, they seem to be managing to stay good friends. Cheryl seems to be very excited to see him doing well again.

As for Britney, another reason for her buying where she did was that her building does not allow short term-rentals. Good if you want a bit more privacy. And as others have mentioned, she's in the middle of what's happening there, and it's really easy for her to hit Winn-Dixie or the Texaco when she needs to go on those late night Cheeto runs.
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top