• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

Celebrity sightings

New posts
I'm pretty sure he was alive at the time. He had a smile on his face and cheese cake in his mouth. :lol:

Although I have heard of people croaking with a smile on their face. :twisted:
 
We saw Sheryl Crow at Bud's about 3 summers ago (Pre-Lance). She was super nice, introduced herself to our whole group and then we all took a shot together. My kind of girl.
 
Paige said:
I'm pretty sure he was alive at the time. He had a smile on his face and cheese cake in his mouth. :lol:

Although I have heard of people croaking with a smile on their face. :twisted:

:rofl: LOL! Seriously I heard that one of those high profile defence attornies died recently. Thought it was Johnny?

I knew I wasn't crazy!

Famed attorney Johnnie Cochran dead

From Lenny Bruce, to Michael Jackson, to O.J. Simpson

Wednesday, March 30, 2005 Posted: 12:18 PM EST (1718 GMT)

LOS ANGELES, California (CNN) -- Famed attorney Johnnie Cochran, perhaps best known for his successful defense of O.J. Simpson, died Tuesday afternoon after suffering from an inoperable brain tumor, his family said. He was 67.
 
Last edited:
RO, you ARE crazy. Paige said she saw Johnny Cochran 2 or 3 years ago. At that time he wasn't dead, but he is dead now.
 
Smiling JOe said:
i think the cheesecake got to 'ole Johnny's heart.

Either that or his conscience. Cheapshot I know, but I couldn't resist.
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top