• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

Cell coverage

New posts

seafun

Beach Comber
When we are here, my wife has ATT and struggles with a signal. I have Sprint; it is somewhat better, but not great. How is Verizon and Tmobile in Sowal?

Thanks for any opinions.
 
Verizon is the best I've had. It's not perfect. But now that I've changed from a Lifeproof case to an Incipio case, people can actually hear me!
 
My AT&T works great where I'm located.
 
If the poster informing you his AT&T works just fine doesn't completely solve your problems you might want to go with Verizon. I have T-Mobile which works fine in Destin and Miramar Beach, but gets really spotty as you head east along 98 both north and south along 30A.
 
We have AT&T on 30A and it works great most of the time. During spring break the data slows considerably,
I'm sure do to demand.
 
My wife's business-supplied phone has AT&T and she works in Seaside. Worst service as a phone I've ever encountered but texting seems to work ok. I have Verizon on my personal phone which works fine in the SOWAL area. Seems to be a consensus that Verizon is the choice.
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top