• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

Cell Phone SPAM!!!!

New posts

InletBchDweller

SoWal Insider
Today I received 7 spam text messages on my cell phone. All of the messages were SPAM :blink:. When I called AT&T they told me that I had 2 choices

1. block all text messages
2. get a plan that will allow more text messages so that it would not cost me as much

I did not know what to do so I blocked all text messages (sorry punzy)


Has anyone else had this problem??? What did you do?? Is there nothing that mean people will not try to mess up???:bang:
 
Today I received 7 spam text messages on my cell phone. All of the messages were SPAM :blink:. When I called AT&T they told me that I had 2 choices

1. block all text messages
2. get a plan that will allow more text messages so that it would not cost me as much

I did not know what to do so I blocked all text messages (sorry punzy)


Has anyone else had this problem??? What did you do?? Is there nothing that mean people will not try to mess up???:bang:

I haven't had this problem...and as Audie knows, I hardly ever text. But, I do now have unlimited texting because Sunkist told me I (read WE) needed it.
 
I need to switch my plan to unlimited texting...it is Kaiboo's and my BF's main mode of communication
 
We just received a phone call from our credit card company- somebody charged $2700 to Bdarg's Mastercard. On www.egg.com- a financial services company- guess they were trying to buy a prepaid credit card or something.:bang: Yuck.
 
We just received a phone call from our credit card company- somebody charged $2700 to Bdarg's Mastercard. On www.egg.com- a financial services company- guess they were trying to buy a prepaid credit card or something.:bang: Yuck.

:yikes::pissed::angry:
 
tis the season, let me know what your company tells you...
 
OH NO!!! I AM SO SORRY!!![uote=jdarg;300785]We just received a phone call from our credit card company- somebody charged $2700 to Bdarg's Mastercard. On www.egg.com- a financial services company- guess they were trying to buy a prepaid credit card or something.:bang: Yuck.[/quote]
 
I haven't had this problem, but if I do I'm gonna end up in jail over it. How dare someone use a service I pay for in order to send me something I don't want?

Can you not get on a do not call list? I know I did that already so that I wouldn't get unwanted calls. Unlimited texting isn't all that cheap, you know...
 
I haven't had this problem, but if I do I'm gonna end up in jail over it. How dare someone use a service I pay for in order to send me something I don't want?

Can you not get on a do not call list? I know I did that already so that I wouldn't get unwanted calls. Unlimited texting isn't all that cheap, you know...

No, but it's cheaper than before!:yikes:
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top