• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

Centurylink DSL problems along 30A?

New posts

justhavinfun

Beach Fanatic
Wasnt sure if this belongs in the SOWAL Lounge or here but I've noticed the uploads spead n DSL have been in the toilet. I called a few ago and was advised this has been a problem since June 4 and will not be fixed until June 16? Do we still think DSL is better than Mediacrap? Kurt, feel free to move if this is not the right area to post!
 
Hey there justhavinfun, this is B with the CenturyLink Help Team. If you would like, I'll be happy to look into your DSL speed issues. Just send me your information via our support webform, and I'll be happy to help out: http://bit.ly/IArNlt

Thanks,
B
CenturyLink Help Team
 
I am getting 0.23 Mbps as of July 2 2013. Hope you are still subscribed to this thread....
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top