• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

Changed my mind; scooters are OK

New posts

John

Beach Fanatic
After some thought, I suppose that scooters are actually pretty cool. Good fuel mileage, top speed probably under 40mph for the 49cc models, and they are good at slowing down traffic on 30A.

I'm no longer a grouch... live free.
 
I have changed my mind too, scooters suck. There will be no "Italy Day on 30-A".

Bah Vespa-bug.
 
John said:
After some thought, I suppose that scooters are actually pretty cool. Good fuel mileage, top speed probably under 40mph for the 49cc models, and they are good at slowing down traffic on 30A.

I'm no longer a grouch... live free.

Exactly - slowing down traffic slower than necessary - it's not so great to be behind scooter on 30-A when driving to school, and scooter is driving 20mph. Can't wait until May 24!!!!!!! Then they can only make me late to work....I don't get tardies, though.
 
John said:
After some thought, I suppose that scooters are actually pretty cool. Good fuel mileage, top speed probably under 40mph for the 49cc models, and they are good at slowing down traffic on 30A.

I'm no longer a grouch... live free.

Y'all must have decided to start renting them at Yellowfin? :lol:
 
I am having trouble breathing!!!! :rolling: Trying to catch my breath!!!
 
Kurt, nothing to do with Yellowfin; just trying to atone for my earlier narrow-minded post.

Steeleing1, hopefully they'll still be asleep when you drive to work.

twt512, dude (or dudette), sorry I seem like such a flip-flop.

Sueshore, you never cease to amaze me.

Cheers
 
John said:
twt512, dude (or dudette), sorry I seem like such a flip-flop.

:rolling: I love this!!! How funny!!!! You need to use that as your signature line!!:biggrin:
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top