• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

Changes to Seaside Town Center

New posts
Palms have arrived and going in the ground as I type.

140213-seaside-095.jpg

140213-seaside-098.jpg
 
You'd think they'd make 100% sure that the drainage issues at the amphitheater are fixed properly before they spend a fortune on palms. None of my business. Someone has deep pockets.

I also heard from an employee at Bud's that a rooftop deck will be added to Pizza Bar. Awesome! So Dave won't be outta there anytime soon. The plan is supposed to be completed in 2030. By then I won't care about the changes and will probably have sold our investments there.
 
You don't need it in a walk-able community.

Why is it not needed? I'm not walking 15+ miles from my house in SRB to Seaside for an event. I would drive there and need a parking spot. Most events they host do not have shuttle service - parades, nutcracker, yard sale, music nights. Even it there isn't an event locals still drive there in the summer and enjoy the area and will need to park somewhere.
 
Not every event at seaside is meant for everyone within a 50 mile radius. Personally if I can't find a legal spot within seaside I'll try the public parking between seaside and watercolor. Failing that I just go home.
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top