• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

Chan's Hours and menu

New posts
Hi, my name is SWGB, and I am a Wine World addict. It's been 3 hours since my last fix and I'm craving a sawtooth and Ultimate Grilled Cheese Panini.
 
I miss your warmth and hospitality already!
:wave: come back soon! I am sure you miss the warmth! Cold back home?

Hi, my name is SWGB, and I am a Wine World addict. It's been 3 hours since my last fix and I'm craving a sawtooth and Ultimate Grilled Cheese Panini.
You have drank (drunk??) us dry of sawtooth :biggrin:
 
Hi, my name is SWGB, and I am a Wine World addict. It's been 3 hours since my last fix and I'm craving a sawtooth and Ultimate Grilled Cheese Panini.

:wave:hello swgb. at least you are completely aware of your addictions and know exactly how to deal with them.

I had a yummm grilled cheese on a nice white bread but wasn't panini - that sounds good too. what's a sawtooth.
 
You have drank (drunk??) us dry of sawtooth :biggrin:

Nope, it was those other guys sitting at the bar. Maybe it was Rep Comic. ;-)

:wave:hello swgb. at least you are completely aware of your addictions and know exactly how to deal with them.

I had a yummm grilled cheese on a nice white bread but wasn't panini - that sounds good too. what's a sawtooth.

Sawtooth is a very lovely BEER! it's similar in flavor to the Brooklyn Ale they have on tap. I also noticed that they have installed SIX! more taps.
 
New menu additions:

Shredded duck breast quesadilla with caramelized onions, havarti cheese and orange marmalade aioli

Chicken pizza: Basil pesto, rotisserie chicken, mozzarella and feta cheese

for kids (or adults)
Cheese quesadilla (can add chicken)
oven baked chicken tenders with ranch suce or honey dijon
spaghetti and meatballs

Dinner
Mediterranean Rotisserie Chicken: artichokes, kalamata olives, tomatoes and red onions in a white wine cream sauce)

Tapas
Crab fingers in a basil pesto cream sauce
Shredded duck breast empanadas with caramelized onion and havarti cheese served with orange marmalade aioli
 
:wave: come back soon! I am sure you miss the warmth! Cold back home?


You have drank (drunk??) us dry of sawtooth :biggrin:

Alli - we flew back into a snowstorm, and proceeded to a local Italian joint that had been recommended for dinner. Of course, we totally skipped the fish/seafood part of the menu. Imagine my pain when the Eggplant Parm came out of a food service package! :eek:
 
Alli - we flew back into a snowstorm, and proceeded to a local Italian joint that had been recommended for dinner. Of course, we totally skipped the fish/seafood part of the menu. Imagine my pain when the Eggplant Parm came out of a food service package! :eek:
:( you need to move here :biggrin:
 
Crab fingers in a basil pesto cream sauce

Seriously these are like crack. If you've ever wondered who I am, drop by I'll be in the corner with a 5 gallon bucket full.

P.S. I won't be sharing.
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top