• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

Chan's Hours and menu

New posts
:lol: I confess to TWO trips to Chan's yesterday- first trip was to pick up a bottle of wine for meeting "refreshments", second trip was for meeting snack- 5 year Gouda (Rapunzel's rec- best cheese ever!), a Cotswold with green onion and garlic, and the house cheese ball - all delicious. We tore the the cheese and most of a perfect baguette.

Is it gross to eat cheese for breakfast? I have a little bit left.:blush:
 
:lol: I confess to TWO trips to Chan's yesterday- first trip was to pick up a bottle of wine for meeting "refreshments", second trip was for meeting snack- 5 year Gouda (Rapunzel's rec- best cheese ever!), a Cotswold with green onion and garlic, and the house cheese ball - all delicious. We tore the the cheese and most of a perfect baguette.

Is it gross to eat cheese for breakfast? I have a little bit left.:blush:
Cheese is good any time :biggrin: Toasted on a bagel or English muffin in the morning is YUMMY
 
:lol: I confess to TWO trips to Chan's yesterday- first trip was to pick up a bottle of wine for meeting "refreshments", second trip was for meeting snack- 5 year Gouda (Rapunzel's rec- best cheese ever!), a Cotswold with green onion and garlic, and the house cheese ball - all delicious. We tore the the cheese and most of a perfect baguette.

Is it gross to eat cheese for breakfast? I have a little bit left.:blush:

The 5-year gouda is on of the best things I've ever had. It melts in your mouth. Cheese and breakfast go together - even on pizza! :D
 
Just had lunch at Chan's and it was delish. The mushroom and brie soup was amazing as well as the salad. Had a wonderful time with all the wenches......:wub:
 
yep, the grilled cheese is very cheesy, delicous and a great comfort on a cold day. long lunches at Chans could be a good/bad habit - especially when it warms up for sidewalk dining as if we have nothing else to do in the world.
 
Today's lunch special will be panhandle crab cake po boy with honey-dijon potato salad on mixed baby greens
 
Today's lunch special will be panhandle crab cake po boy with honey-dijon potato salad on mixed baby greens


All right...that does it. I'm getting on a plane. :lol:
 
Just had lunch at Chan's and it was delish. The mushroom and brie soup was amazing as well as the salad. Had a wonderful time with all the wenches......:wub:

That soup is one of the finest things to ever pass my lips!
It's dangerous having that much exquisite cheese and wine so close to home!
CONGRATULATIONS to Chan's on a GREAT job all around!:clap:
 
All right...that does it. I'm getting on a plane. :lol:

I couldn't wait for you to get here!! Lunch was fabulous today. My mother was most impressed with the crab cakes and potato salad. Sauces were perfect. Bought some cheese to take over to our Snow Bird friends tonight for our annual get together meal.

DD, let us know when to pick you up at the airport. :wave:
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top