• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

Chan's Wine Shop

New posts

Allifunn

FunnChef - AlisonCooks.com
Tootsie & I had lunch there yesterday and it was delightful! The shop is in Destin Commons (I am sure this has been posted about before). A great wine, cheese, specialty beer and gourmet shop!
Lunch was good and the wine I had was great. I bought a bottle (Crios DE Susana Balbo) which is a crisp and fruity (yet dry) white wine. I also bought two wonderful cheeses (I am addicted to cheese!) Red Dragon which had mustard seeds , and a Gorgonzola Picante with a peppery bite to it.
This is my new favorite place!!! Tootsie did a little shopping too. :biggrin:
BTW...I had a Grouper sandwich with jalapeno dill sauce and Toots had a thinly sliced ham and gourmet cheese sandwich. The sandwiches came with a small salad with a nice lemony vinaigrette ( mild not too lemony!)
 
Last edited:
Tootsie & I had lunch there yesterday and it was delightful! The shop is in Destin Commons (I am sure this has been posted about before). A great wine, cheese, specialty beer and gourmet shop!
Lunch was good and the wine I had was great. I bought a bottle (Crios DE Susana Balbo) which is a crisp and fruity (yet dry) white wine. I also bought two wonderful cheeses (I am addicted to cheese!) Red Dragon which had mustard seeds , and a Gorgonzola Picante with a peppery bite to it.
This is my new favorite place!!! Tootsie did a little shopping too. :biggrin:

:biggrin:Yu uu uu uu uu m!!
 
We haven't been there in a while, but we've always enjoyed the food and seeing our friend Diana behind the bar.
 
Crios is a great label...I love their Malbec...give it a try if yu can find it!


Tootsie & I had lunch there yesterday and it was delightful! The shop is in Destin Commons (I am sure this has been posted about before). A great wine, cheese, specialty beer and gourmet shop!
Lunch was good and the wine I had was great. I bought a bottle (Crios DE Susana Balbo) which is a crisp and fruity (yet dry) white wine. I also bought two wonderful cheeses (I am addicted to cheese!) Red Dragon which had mustard seeds , and a Gorgonzola Picante with a peppery bite to it.
This is my new favorite place!!! Tootsie did a little shopping too. :biggrin:
BTW...I had a Grouper sandwich with jalapeno dill sauce and Toots had a thinly sliced ham and gourmet cheese sandwich. The sandwiches came with a small salad with a nice lemony vinaigrette ( mild not too lemony!)
 
Tootsie & I had lunch there yesterday and it was delightful! The shop is in Destin Commons (I am sure this has been posted about before). A great wine, cheese, specialty beer and gourmet shop!
Lunch was good and the wine I had was great. I bought a bottle (Crios DE Susana Balbo) which is a crisp and fruity (yet dry) white wine. I also bought two wonderful cheeses (I am addicted to cheese!) Red Dragon which had mustard seeds , and a Gorgonzola Picante with a peppery bite to it.
This is my new favorite place!!! Tootsie did a little shopping too. :biggrin:
BTW...I had a Grouper sandwich with jalapeno dill sauce and Toots had a thinly sliced ham and gourmet cheese sandwich. The sandwiches came with a small salad with a nice lemony vinaigrette ( mild not too lemony!)

You sure write good food Alli! Now I gotta find something to eat. I'm starving!!!!!
 
Does Chan's have a place in the Commons now? I thought they were across the street in Paradise Key?
 
Does Chan's have a place in the Commons now? I thought they were across the street in Paradise Key?

That's correct, I think people use the Commons as more of a land mark. They have a place at Grand Blvd that is now opening a wine bar in addition to retail. :biggrin:

Lunch?
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top