• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

Cheap Eats on 30A, phase II

New posts
I ahve not tried their lunch menu, but Coco's has a lunch special for $5.95 and dinner in 15% off. We do like their food!!
 
OFFH isn't open for lunch, unfortunately. We do have early bird specials from 4:30 until (I think) 6:45. The menu is a bit smaller but it is a great deal. It's buy one entree get one (of equal or lesser value) for FREE! Can't beat that.:clap_1:

I was there Friday at 6:00 PM. The posted Early Bird special (at least for Friday) ended at 5:30.
 
I was there Friday at 6:00 PM. The posted Early Bird special (at least for Friday) ended at 5:30.
I think the signs out front of OFFH states that it ends at 6:30pm. My guess is that your order would need to be turned in by that time, as opposed to you entering the restaurant by then.
 
I ahve not tried their lunch menu, but Coco's has a lunch special for $5.95 and dinner in 15% off. We do like their food!!

Another great lunch spot is Gravel Road in Grayton Beach. Everything I've tried on their menu is excellent, but the chicken pot pie is a must-do.
 
Last edited:
I thought I would revive this thread.

I don't really like to cook on vacation, well really anytime:biggrin: , but I don't want to break the bank next week either. Short of leaving the kids at the condo w/ peanut butter sandwiches, I'm wondering how I'm going to accomplish this. :blush: I know we'll be visiting Amores, Red Bar for lunch, Seagrove Mkt, maybe Shades, maybe Spicy Noodle, definetly Coco's and we may even drive into Destin.:eek: Can't help it, just gotta do it at least once.

Is Angelina's still open? Any new found food bargains on 30-A?
 
Sorry - these are in Destin and not on 30A: Try the Destin Taqueria on Main Street, just off 98. Low prices, great food, kid friendly. Also - Dewey Destin's on Calhoun Street - outside dining, great price and value.

We did not have a good experience at Seagrove Market this year :(

On 30A - Smiling Fish Cafe is a pretty good bet.
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top