• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

Chef Abe Drinkin's Thai Dinner

New posts

Smiling JOe

SoWal Expert
I would post pictures, but I am typing from an undisclosed location in SoWal giving a sneak peak of the courses of the Thai Dinner. All I can say is Yummy! Several other SoWallers have used the secret code and made it to the dinner. Did I say YUMMY? Yummy! We had maybe 5 or 6 courses so far. Did I say Yummy. I hear that one course was cancelled and that dessert is on the way -- like my youthful figure needs dessert (or courses 3 - ???) Anywho, I wanted to post a course by course preview, but I forgot to take any pictures until we devoured the last course which we ate -- nothing but some empty shells and sauce remain. Sorry, John R, we ate all of the leftovers before they ever cooled down. :( ...:lol: With food around here, you shnooze, you looze.

Great unfiltered Saki accompanied the Coconut and Mushroom Soup course. Wish I could post more and give an excellent course-by-course review, but I have more food to eat.

Jugs and Wishes, (or is it hugs and kisses?)

sj



ps a free Abe Drinkin dinner if you can name the mystery SoWaller who attended dinner tonight. :idontno: We don't know so we will have to take your word for it.;-) Any guess?
 
Food descriptions and a riddle...what more could I need? Sounds like you likey!! Poor John R...well I guess he is NOT the mystery sowaller.
 
SHELLY? We know she is a foodie. And how she got there would be a mystery. :scratch:
 
jhbeebe?:idontno:
 
The King himself.....kurt????



Dawg who is it, I :wub: Thai
 
:oops: I just read the thread that said that Kurt was going....

Man I lost...
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top