• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

Chef Ed has left the building

New posts

chefed

Beach Lover
It is bittersweet, but I have decided to leave Bud and Alley's after nearly four years. I will miss my staff, Seaside and all of the sowallers who came in to me see while there. I wish Dave continued success. Now I look forward to whatever comes next. Watch this space for updates on where to find me. I hope to be able to stay on 30A but I'm sure if I go a bit further out, I can count on you all to come and see me.
Chef Ed
 
It's the end of an era alright. I'm proud of all you accomplished at Bud's, Taco and especially the Pizza Bar and the wine dinners! This is an exciting time and I can't wait to see what you do next! Like they say, "When you come to a fork in the road....TAKE IT." :funn:
 
On a wedding blog I saw a post with a photo of the Pizza Bar sign, a link to the website, and the caption under the photo that said, "Best Restaurant on 30A." We agree. Thanks for your contributions to Pizza Bar.

I'm sure you have great opportunities ahead of you.

And Dave is such a good restaurateur that I'm sure he'll find someone to keep his great family of restaurants going strong.

Good luck!:clap:
 
:wub::wave: Best of luck, you know where to find me, come and say "hi" from time to time
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top