• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

Chelco Bill: WOW!

New posts
You made me look! I just went on line at Chelco.com but my latest bill isn't out yet. January was ONLY $289. Thanks for giving me something to look forward to :)
 
Hmmmm.... $149 here and electric powers everything for me including heat and hot water tank. I love being in the penthouse condo, I get to suck up all the heat that rises from below!
 
Yikes! That is a big ol' bill. What is your sq. ft.?

1400 Sq Ft
but I am in an old cabin on the bay = being beaten by the wind that easily comes through these old window seals and door seals.

Lovely view, not so lovely chill!
 
1400 Sq Ft
but I am in an old cabin on the bay = being beaten by the wind that easily comes through these old window seals and door seals.

Lovely view, not so lovely chill!

Yes, that tough. A friend of mine is on the bay and her house is always chilly/drafty. CHELCO can no longer advertise that they are the cheapest electricity! :yikes:
 
I've been walking around in a meat locker since December because I'm scared of Chelco. Last month was $165, hoping lower on this one.
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top