• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

Chelco: reducing peak power use

New posts

Caroling

Beach Fanatic
Jan. 8 evening I got a call from Chelco Green Power asking me to help reduce power usage during the peak hours from 6:30-9 a.m. on Saturday and Sunday. So this morning I heated water on my camp stove, turned off the water heater breakers, pulled out plugs and used no appliances. So at 10 a.m. I'm indulging in burning watts to send you this message! I like the feeling of direct community action. Anybody else?
 
Jan. 8 evening I got a call from Chelco Green Power asking me to help reduce power usage during the peak hours from 6:30-9 a.m. on Saturday and Sunday. So this morning I heated water on my camp stove, turned off the water heater breakers, pulled out plugs and used no appliances. So at 10 a.m. I'm indulging in burning watts to send you this message! I like the feeling of direct community action. Anybody else?
This is hilarious!:lolabove::floor:However, you have to be sanctioned. You were a minute early.
 
I get those phone calls, too. Interesting! CHELCO used to pride themselves on being so inexpensive for power, but then started directing blame to wholesalers when their rates skyrocketed.

Oh well~~~~~~
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top