• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

Chic Filet, PCB

New posts

Teresa

SoWal Guide
Staff member
we don't get a lot of fast food around here, and I truly do not miss it one bit. however, I was over in PCB near home depot (back beach rd). I was starving! went in to Chic Filet and ordered my usual #1 (chic filet sand, waffle fries, coke). I usually get it to go, but I went in to eat this time. The food was so fresh and good. The restaurant was very nice, spacious, clean, decorated nicely, etc. also very crowded with spring breakers. I was impressed with this particular fast food joint. definitely a few notches above most. maybe I wouldn't mind having this fast food joint along Hwy 98, santa rosa beach, florida.
 
compared to the fast fake food burger joints, Chick-fil-a is pretty good, but I still leave hungry.

you probably need two of those sandwiches. one is just right for me. and their food does not leave me feeling all nasty with regret after eating it (like most other fast food joints).

it may have been an extra good day but the food was better than ever.
 
I do like their buttered toasted buns. I definitely don't need two of their sandwiches. The problem is with the bleached flour they use on for making their buns. If they used whole wheat, there would be enough fiber to leave me filled. One thing I dislike is their waffle fries.
 
one of the things that has most impressed me about chick-fil-a is the fact they are always closed on Sundays and it has not hurt their business at all.
 
I do like their buttered toasted buns. I definitely don't need two of their sandwiches. The problem is with the bleached flour they use on for making their buns. If they used whole wheat, there would be enough fiber to leave me filled. One thing I dislike is their waffle fries.

I am a french fry freak as you know. well, the waffle fries are certainly not my first choice either. but when they are fresh out of the fryer, they are good and I do enjoy them. potato flavor, no dang mushy fry with batter on it.
 
one of the things that has most impressed me about chick-fil-a is the fact they are always closed on Sundays and it has not hurt their business at all.
and they don't have to pay overtime. I don't know one person who enjoys working on Sunday's, so they also improve employee moral but closing.
 
the artwork on the walls were big nicely framed story boards about the community-oriented mission of the company, its employees and managers, and scholarship programs and community service/foundations/etc. gave me something to read while eating alone. plus, learned a few things about the company. they serve sandwiches and the community! :biggrin:
 
Love me some chic-fil-a. Now I've got a craving! Try the waffle fries with polynesian sauce on them. Yum!
 
I can take or leave CF, well, except for those little honey chicken biscuits they have in the morning....OMG! Heaven! Anyway, what I wanted to say is this...they ALWAYS, ALWAYS, ALWAYS donate whatever we ask for when we're having a fundraiser at the NH. They donate food, drinks, cups, ice, you name it. Love them for that. :clap:
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top