• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

Chick Flicks and Beer

New posts
Grayt site Joshua!

What beer would you pair with Sleepless in Seattle?

Originally, I believe I had a Bud Select while I watched it but I don't think that is the best pairing. Perhaps, something with caffeine in it. If they create such a beer which I think they have tried and it keeps getting banned.

I would go with something light and airy. Something like a....Stella! Yeah, thats it.
 
Nice choice! Stella does not mix well with Red Bull. Nothing should prevent a person from choosing to alternate beers and espresso shots.


What is your all time favorite Chick Flick and Beer combo?
 
Nice choice! Stella does not mix well with Red Bull. Nothing should prevent a person from choosing to alternate beers and espresso shots.


What is your all time favorite Chick Flick and Beer combo?


That's a tough questions. When I started doing the page 3 years ago I just thought it would be an interesting concept. Depending on my mood, The Notebook is a great flick paired with a nice porter, warm and cozy.
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top