• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

Child Care Reccommendations Wanted

New posts

Chi2GB

Beach Lover
Anyone know of good, reliable, affordable child care in the area? My wife and I will be having our first child soon and we are looking for some options. Thanks.
 
Congratulations! Are you looking for a full-time daycare center? If so, I would put your name on the ones in the area (Creative Learning, near Silver Sands and The Roane School near Destin Commons) since they usually have long waiting lists.

My son has been at Creative Learning since he was 13 weeks old and I have been very happy with them, in general. Their phone number is 654-7274.
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top