• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

Childcare

New posts

SurfSide Nanny

Beach Crab
​Hello,
We are Surfside Nanny Agency. We are pleased to offer sick child care, school holiday care as well as provide childcare so your parents can enjoy a night out together.

Our nannies / babysitters are amazing local people who have all been through several levels of background checks as well as certifications.
We are also now hiring for anyone that might be interested in some extra money such as students(18+) , retirees and stay at home moms or dads.
We are very selective with whom we provide care and are locally owned and operated by a nurse and her husband who is active duty Air Force for 25+ years.

Please, pass this along to those you think might be interested. This is an excellent opportunity for parents needing a night out, sick child care or someone searching for extra income. We welcome the opportunity to speak with you via telephone or in person for any questions you may have.

Warmest regards,
Surfside Nanny Agency
850-830-8860
www.surfsidenannys.com
 
Hi, I would like to babysit for your services. I have taught art, preschool, Montessori, and English for over 6 years. I have also babysat for years and I can provide you with my resume and references. I also speak Spanish if need be. My email is kimclaw@gmail.com. Thanks!!!
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top