• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

chiP? the beach chair guy?

New posts

reece

Beach Lover
ok, so, every year, I post to this forum to find out what Chip's phone number is. this year is no different. I am driving down TOMORROW!!! woohoo.

anyone have chip's number - we always rent from him - hope he's still around
thanks
Reece
 
Beach Rentals 4 U is all I know. Don't have the number. I liked Chip though; shoulda saved it. You should have too! ;-)
 
Beach Chairs 4 You does a great job. We were down in Seagrove last month, only seven days after the hurricane. I made a call to have the beach chairs ready for us and even though our beach access was washed away, we still had a place in the shade waiting us! And it wasn't far from the makeshift access that was available, so it was very convenient.
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top