• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

chiropractor search

New posts

mermaid513

Beach Comber
Hi guys!

My back hurts & I am searching for a chiropractor in sowal that also has a massage therapist on staff so my insurance will pay for both. Do you know of any?

Thanks!
 
Dr. Soroka, Family Chiropractic Center, North Grayton Beach (I forget which one of the 'lanes', but it's between Fun in the Bun and the restaurant Fire). 231-2011...I've been a patient there for about six/seven months now, and Dr. Soroka and his massage therapist Ed have given me a new lease on life. That sounds like an exaggeration, but it's not. I still have issues with my back and my neck which require continuing care, but late last summer, I was in constant pain and not far away from being disabled.

And guess what...the doc SoWals! :wave:
 
Dr. Soroka, Family Chiropractic Center, North Grayton Beach (I forget which one of the 'lanes', but it's between Fun in the Bun and the restaurant Fire). 231-2011...I've been a patient there for about six/seven months now, and Dr. Soroka and his massage therapist Ed have given me a new lease on life. That sounds like an exaggeration, but it's not. I still have issues with my back and my neck which require continuing care, but late last summer, I was in constant pain and not far away from being disabled.

And guess what...the doc SoWals! :wave:

Absolutely agree .... go see Dr. Soroka :clap:
 
oh, thanks, guys. i have been in constant pain for weeks. my only option i knew of was to drive in destin (don't go there unless i have to!). i am so happy to know of one close by. i stay in sowal whenever possible. thanks so much!
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top