• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

"Chops 30A" announced for Seacrest Beach

New posts

Sally

Beach Fanatic
Tim Creehan and Jim Altamura are collaborating to bring a second restaurant to County Road 30A. In April, Creehan and Altamura announced plans to open Beach Walk at Redfish Village at the intersection of County Roads 83 and 30A.
Now the restaurateurs have revealed plans that Chops 30A, serving USDA prime steaks, seafood and sushi, will open at the Villages of South Walton near Seacrest Beach on the east end the beach road.
The restaurant will be on the left side of the complex, filling the first floor of the building.
Advance advertising indicates it will be ?30A?s premier steakhouse.?
?I think Chops 30A is going to be more elegant than Destin Chops,? said Shannon Smith, Beach Walk?s marketing director.
Altamura will take the lead in the operation of Chops 30A, while Creehan will be on hand at Beach Walk at Redfish Village, as both restaurants anticipate opening next March or April.
 
It sounds nice. But not really what I want when I'm at the beach. Sounds a little business dinnerish. Any word on other restaurants that will be going in there? I heard a pizza place. I'd like to see more casual, family friendly places open up on that end. Any restauranteurs out there willing to make me happy?:idontno:
 
I for one am excited, unless the prices are $40 for a steak. It would be nice to have a really nice dinner, at a nice place, and not have to drive home 15 minutes.
I am hoping for a great wine menu and maybe a 3 piece jazz???:idontno:
 
Is this related to Buckhead Life Group's Chops on East Paces Ferry in The A? Like since Chef Paul from Panos and Paul's from BLG failed at Carillon, did he decide to make another shot at "Chops 30-A"?
 
I for one am excited, unless the prices are $40 for a steak. It would be nice to have a really nice dinner, at a nice place, and not have to drive home 15 minutes.
I am hoping for a great wine menu and maybe a 3 piece jazz???:idontno:

IBD, I assure you that $40 for a steak is a good guess:shock:
 
Thanks but no thanks, Carosel can't be beat with their meat!!
bada bing bada boom!!:biggrin:
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top