• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

"Chops 30A" announced for Seacrest Beach

New posts
The pizza place is leased in Village of South Walton and I think it is called McTighe's. I heard it is being done by a former Mellow Mushroom owner/franchisee.

I :wub: McTighe's...And Jack ain't so bad, either.
 
a little salt and pepper rub is all you need for a good steak. Slap in on some hot coals (very briefly) and there ya go.

making me hungry now i am craving steak and oysters from the other thread.:bang:

When I used to go to Montgomery a lot, there was this hole in the wall place where you could get really good steaks. I think Penny was part of the name. They had this salt and peppery blend to sprinkle on steaks that was so freaking good. Anyone from Montgomery know what this stuff is?
 
When I used to go to Montgomery a lot, there was this hole in the wall place where you could get really good steaks. I think Penny was part of the name. They had this salt and peppery blend to sprinkle on steaks that was so freaking good. Anyone from Montgomery know what this stuff is?
Probably salt and pepper. :idontno: ( I did live in Montgomery for a little while, but I don't recall Penny...)
 
Probably salt and pepper. :idontno: ( I did live in Montgomery for a little while, but I don't recall Penny...)

And that's all a really good rare to medium rare steak needs. But if it's anywhere close to medium or past that, even I break down and get out the A-1.
 
Oh, fine, guilt me into submission...you don't even want to know what I think about those frozen atrocities that pass as crab legs:funn:

I just got around to this thread and it's quite an interesting read. I do appreciate and admire the Skunk's fine culinary taste and passion for food - a son of New Orleeeens (native?), where anything goes except bad food.
 
So what the heck happened to this place? There are plenty of advertisements saying it's open and listing the phone number and such. But the signs been taken down and there is no sign of life inside!?!?!?:idontno:
 
So what the heck happened to this place? There are plenty of advertisements saying it's open and listing the phone number and such. But the signs been taken down and there is no sign of life inside!?!?!?:idontno:

I told you sushi and steaks together was a disaster in the making;it didn't even manage to launch!:funn:
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top