• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

Christmas cards 2007

New posts
I loved the one with the 3 children on the beach!!! Beautiful family!!!
 
It's not looking good for us getting them out this year. It's taken me far too long to get a photo of the L'il Peas, and the one I had 40 prints made of is actually awful, I'm afraid. So, for the first time ever since I've had kids, I think we might sit this one out.
Anyone else not sending cards this year?
I'm actually thinking the Valentine's Day card is looking appealing... ;-)
P.S. If you send out a longwinded Christmas letter with your card, 'fess up and defend yourself. :biggrin:
Looks like that's me too! I guess our families just aren't photogenic enough. ;-)
Here's your card.....Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!!!!!
 
I'll tell you who WAS on the ball with their christmas cards. . . .Punzy. First card I got, right in the beginning of December!! :clap:
 
Here ya go Nohall.

boys.jpg


Inside of card reads:

Happy holidays everyone! Kent is now eleven and still wets the bed. Danny turns eight in January and is failing remedial math class. Timmy, our six year old, only answers to "Jessica."
 
Here ya go Nohall.

boys.jpg


Inside of card reads:

Happy holidays everyone! Kent is now eleven and still wets the bed. Danny turns eight in January and is failing remedial math class. Timmy, our six year old, only answers to "Jessica."


I love you SO MUCH!

Those are my kids in that card (except I'm naming my ten sons Ashley, Lauren, Leslie, Courtney, Carol, Marion, Francis, Shirley, Leigh, and Harry Connick III)
 
i have two boxes of cards that will apparently get sent out next year. they're really nice.

rapunzel indeed gets the 'most together' award for her early card prep. thank you.

re donna the buffalo, an acquired taste if you like repetitive two-step music...
honestly, i believe their lyrics are poignant and topical, but waiting for them to get through a soundcheck is excruciating, and since jim's firing, they're not for me. those of you who of them 'back then' will know what i'm talking about.

oh, my card to you;

HAPPY HOLIDAYS
 
OK...confession...I TRY to mail out cards...but usually don't, so I send an email, to let my loved ones know that I am thinking of them....:blush:
(I have 4 boxes of unused cards)
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top