• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

Christmas Goodies

New posts

FattyPattys

Beach Lover
Hey All....just wanted to let you know that I've been baking up some Christmas goodies. If you need a goody tray or a something small for a gift then please stop in. We've got homemade fudge, peanut butter fudge, peanut brittle, cookies, mini red velvet cupcakes, rocky road bites, walnut strudel, peppermint bark, and some other things too.........whew, this fatty patty is T I R E D!!!

Happy Holidays!
Renee:roll:
 
Hey All....just wanted to let you know that I've been baking up some Christmas goodies. If you need a goody tray or a something small for a gift then please stop in. We've got homemade fudge, peanut butter fudge, peanut brittle, cookies, mini red velvet cupcakes, rocky road bites, walnut strudel, peppermint bark, and some other things too.........whew, this fatty patty is T I R E D!!!

Happy Holidays!
Renee:roll:

You are my hero!:wub:
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top