• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

Christmas Tree Removal?

New posts

ronnie610

Beach Comber
I live on (actually within 75 yards of) CR-30A. What do I do with my Xmas tree?

Can I lay it out by the trash and it will be picked up? Or is there somewhere I need to take it?

Thanks for input...
 
What do you do with your tree? Well- take it to the beach for one last picture, of course!!!

Here's mine.
:cool:
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top