• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

Cigars

New posts
oddly, the drug paraphernalia (?) and tobacco outlet called the 'smoke shop' in pcb has a huge assortment of cigars up to amazingly expesive cuban seed varieties - and even odder, its owned by the same people as the christian bookstore and all the condom shops!
 
I think the Tom Thumb in dune-Allen carries cigars, along with a fine assortment of peanut butter.
 
aquaticbiology said:
oddly, the drug paraphernalia (?) and tobacco outlet called the 'smoke shop' in pcb has a huge assortment of cigars up to amazingly expesive cuban seed varieties - and even odder, its owned by the same people as the christian bookstore and all the condom shops![/QUOTE]:floor: Oxymoron if I ever heard one!!!!:floor:
 
lbjpryan said:
Anyone know where I can purchase a good cigar or two on 30-A??? Thanks

It's not on 30-A, but Harbor Cigars in Destin has the largest Humidor and selection in the south.
 
kurt said:
:lolabove:

Filter tips. :floor:

I used to smoke Swisher Sweets with my girlfriends in HS. We were under the influence.
 
Sueshore said:
I used to smoke Swisher Sweets with my girlfriends in HS. We were under the influence.

I like a good cigar every now and then myself, but there has to be alcohol involved. :lol:
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top