• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

CJ...See You

New posts
NO CLASS CECILIA JONES!
40231288_256093571702942_3485046823159070720_n.jpg
 
As I stated the other day, it is apparent that you are eaten up with trying to attack Jones. Hopefully people see through your agenda and your campaign of hate fails... as she is re-elected. Good always prevails...
 
As I stated the other day, it is apparent that you are eaten up with trying to attack Jones. Hopefully people see through your agenda and your campaign of hate fails... as she is re-elected. Good always prevails...


I admitted it! What else you got?

VOTE NO CECILIA JONES!
 
Apparently her and nick are running together judging by the signs.
I have noticed that every truck I have seen has her name on one side and his on the other. I am starting to believe she might be trying to make sure she keeps someone in office that she can "show the ropes" to.
 
I have noticed that every truck I have seen has her name on one side and his on the other. I am starting to believe she might be trying to make sure she keeps someone in office that she can "show the ropes" to.
They are backed by the same people.
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top