• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

Job Available Cleaner wanted for Rental House

New posts

tberthaume

Beach Crab
We are looking for a cleaning person or company that can assist with cleaning of a rental house off of 30A Saturdays primarily during the summer with some days in the Fall and Spring. The house is 4 bedrooms and 3 baths and about 3000 square feet.

Please email or respond to the post and I will touch base.

Tom
Tberthaume@gmail.com
 
Tom were you able to find a cleaner for your vacation home. I live local and only few minutes from 30a, Im looking to just do cleaning for an individual person between vacationer stays.
 
Hi, I am the owner of Special Touch Cleaning of Destin and I would love to handle the cleaning of your vacation rental. Text or call anytime at 850-598-1380. I look forward to hearing from you.
 
Tom were you able to find a cleaner for your vacation home. I live local and only few minutes from 30a, Im looking to just do cleaning for an individual person between vacationer stays.
Hi, we are looking for next year if you are still interested with some cleanings one-two times a month during the off season.
 
Hi, my name is Kelly I own a vacation rental cleaning company and work on 30A from watercolor to dune Allen beach. If you are still looking for someone to take over the cleaning of your rental please call, text, or email me. Thanks, Kelly
850-686-3221
kbohning96@gmail.com
 
hello i am a crew of three and only clean for individuals ive been doing this a long time and currently work for a vacation property management on the side so im very interested in working with individuals if you might be interested pls call 850-704-0477
 
We are looking for a cleaning person or company that can assist with cleaning of a rental house off of 30A Saturdays primarily during the summer with some days in the Fall and Spring. The house is 4 bedrooms and 3 baths and about 3000 square feet.

Please email or respond to the post and I will touch base.

Tom
Tberthaume@gmail.com
Goodmorning!! I have a cleaning company and registered on Sunbiz. Nice and Clean Cleaning SVC LLC will be happy to assist you. We take pride in Cleaning and it is what we like to do. I have worked one on one with private owners for several years. We made them Host several times on Air b n b ( I take pride in that)
Thank you
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top