Can anyone recommend a good cleaning company that will clean in Sandestin? I've called several in the book and most don't service Sandestin. I finally got one company to do it "DAYSTAR CLEAING" but they would only take new homes on 'an hourly basis' and that bill turned out to be $215! and this is a 3 bedrom 1900 sq home were talking about. any suggestions?
I live in Nashville and upper end cost for cleaning a home this size is $100. I am very respectful of anyone who does housekeeping for a living, but one person can clean 2 homes in an 8hr day. That is $420-550 per day???? I do not know anyone in health care(RN's, Lab, x-ray, or ultrasound technologist), police, firemen, or teachers who make anywhere near this salary in our area. These are college education folks and if you do not get the ring out of the bathtub nobody DIES.Who gets the money? the agency?or the worker bee?