• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

Cleaning for a Reason

New posts

davetausch

Beach Crab
I'm excited to report that my business, Dave Tausch Professional Cleaning, is now partnered with Cleaning for a Reason. C4R offers women undergoing chemo treatment with free-of-charge housecleaning.
To learn more please go to their user friendly web site at www.cleaningforareason.org. This is where you can fill out the application. I will be glad to speak with you personally when you call but you do have to go to their website to fill out and submit your application. I will be serving the SoWal area, you will see my business and contact info when you scroll down to Santa Rosa Beach.
I look forward to serving you!

Dave Tausch
Dave Tausch Professional Cleaning
SRB, FL
850-368-2167
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top