• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

Cleaning service needed

New posts

sweet

Beach Lover
Does anyone have or know of a cleaning service for Seacrest beach that I can call. My service I have been using is not doing a great job.
I am down here for the week and I would like to change ASAP if I can find someone
Happy 4th to everyone
 
Re: Cleaning service need your help

So far, I am very happy with Jena Woodham 850-258-3429, who I heard about from an earlier post.
 
Re: Cleaning service need your help

Emerald Clean
724-448-7454 or email at jkuhn629@yahoo.com
Serving Destin and the surrounding areas. Specializes in cleaning rental units on a weekly, bi-weekly or monthly basis, to insure the renter always has a perfectly clean unit to enjoy. fully insured
 
Re: Cleaning service need your help

I have been using Jena Woodham for 5 years now for my cleaning and maintenance and am extremely happy. Would highly recommend her.

Kimberly
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top