• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

Cleaning Service

New posts
Kim @ 850-598-6921 or Myra. I do not have her number right now but will get it.

I can highly recommend Kim! She has done my house for several years and always does a good job. We don't rent our house out and it is nice to have someone you can trust with your things.
 
We use Kim too. She is excellent with our rental properties.
 
Hi Bobby J

Thanks for your answer regarding a reliable cleaning service. I will definitely give Kim's number to my client.

By the way ... I visited your website. Very nice and informative.

Mortgage Man
 
I have a cleaning service in the Seagrove, Rosemary, Seacrest area or all of the 30A area, I have been cleaning in the beach area for 8 years 5 of those on my own. I will do rental managment if needed. I have references. Any day you need cleaning is fine. Please call for free estimate. If you know anyone that might need any cleaning services please pass my name and number on. Thanks for your time. All work will be greatly appricated.

Neice's Super A+ Cleaning
Neice Odom
850-419-3298 cell & work
334-858-8846 home
shilohgirl67@yahoo.com
 
Emerald Clean
Jason Kuhn 724 448 7454 or email at jkuhn629@yahoo.com

Specializes in rental units on a weekly, bi-weekly, or monthly basis, to insure the renter always has a sparkly clean unit to enjoy. We also do a wide variety of cleaning from move in/ move out cleanings, office cleaning, and also lawn cutting. We provide a fast, reliable, honest service that is fully insured and happy to clean for you. We are proudly serving Destin and all the surrounding areas.
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top