• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

Climate controlled facility?

New posts

Allifunn

FunnChef - AlisonCooks.com
I will probably need a storage unit for some of my belongings. I need a climate controlled 10x5 unit in Panama City ...any recommendations or prices available?
 
Cheri's mom has CC storage units in Santa Rosa Beach, Outback Storage (or something like that). Does yours have to be in PC?
 
If you can come into Destin, then I have used Storage Max and liked it very much!
 
Cheri's mom has CC storage units in Santa Rosa Beach, Outback Storage (or something like that). Does yours have to be in PC?

It's called Controlled Self Storage. We've been renting a unit there for at least 5 years ... never had any issues .... and we absolutely love :wub: Cheri's mom. You can reach Ms Mattie at (850) 267.4580. The location is 103 Mussett Bayou Road, Santa Rosa Beach.
 
Cheri's mom has CC storage units in Santa Rosa Beach, Outback Storage (or something like that). Does yours have to be in PC?
No, not at all, I was not sure there would be anything closer than PC.

It's called Controlled Self Storage. We've been renting a unit there for at least 5 years ... never had any issues .... and we absolutely love :wub: Cheri's mom. You can reach Ms Mattie at (850) 267.4580. The location is 103 Mussett Bayou Road, Santa Rosa Beach.
Thanks, I'll give her a call!
 
I used a climate controlled storage facility on 30A near Eastern Lake. It is behind Yanni's and is a big tan colored building. It's very new. It has on-site management, security cameras out the wazoo and is three floors with all different sized units. It has elevators so don't worry too much if you have to get one on the top two floors. I can't remember the price but it was brand new and very good for us. Not to mention it is closer to PC than some others.
 
I used a climate controlled storage facility on 30A near Eastern Lake. It is behind Yanni's and is a big tan colored building. It's very new. It has on-site management, security cameras out the wazoo and is three floors with all different sized units. It has elevators so don't worry too much if you have to get one on the top two floors. I can't remember the price but it was brand new and very good for us. Not to mention it is closer to PC than some others.

It is called Seagrove Beach Self Storage. We just got a unit there and so far so good. The manager is very nice. The prices are the same as other facilities off of 30-A. The # is 850-534-4260.
 
It is called Seagrove Beach Self Storage. We just got a unit there and so far so good. The manager is very nice. The prices are the same as other facilities off of 30-A. The # is 850-534-4260.

Yep, that's it! Thanks for the detailed info that I no longer have. :biggrin:
 
thanks to all for the info.! I will let you know.
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top