• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

Closed Friday-Thanks JoHo!!!!

New posts

BookMan

Beach Lover
We just closed on Friday! I just wanted to thank JoHo for everything she did in getting my family into a wonderful home here in SoWal. After over three years as a renter I am finally a home owner, and what a great home. I am also pleased to say that our new home was not distressed, and thanks to Wendy and team at Prime Lending we received a fantastic rate. Feels great to be a home owner in SoWal even though we still have to haul our beach gear down to the water.:D:D:D
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top