• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

Closest car wash??

New posts

InletBchDweller

SoWal Insider
Is there a car wash on the West end of 30-A? The closest on the East end that I know of is at Hwy. 79 in PCB. I just need a quickie drive through...:wave:

Thanks,
 
Is there a car wash on the West end of 30-A? The closest on the East end that I know of is at Hwy. 79 in PCB. I just need a quickie drive through...:wave:

Thanks,
Beachy Clean on 98 right at 30A intersection advertises a "quickie" hand...wash. But I felt I got taken the last $120. big job I had done, especially when I got charged FOR THE MATERIALS. (Are you KIDDING ME? SOAP? WAX?) There's a You-Spray at Tom Thumb at Sandestin, but You have to Spray... Next is by Copper Grill, but again You Get Out and They Wash; nice people, though. Nearest Quickie Drive Through is at a station on north side of 98, about a mile before the Mid Bay Bridge intersection. So, in short... NO. :D
 
Is it time yet for an ugly and vindictive letter writing campaign to the people who tore down the car wash in Seagrove, graded the lot, planted a coupla trees, and are now patiently waiting to make their $1,000,000 profit? :D

<Sound of trolling motor, fishing for response from Shelly>
 
Is it time yet for an ugly and vindictive letter writing campaign to the people who tore down the car wash in Seagrove, graded the lot, planted a coupla trees, and are now patiently waiting to make their $1,000,000 profit? :D

<Sound of trolling motor, fishing for response from Shelly>

I know, I rode by there today...:angry:
 
Is it time yet for an ugly and vindictive letter writing campaign to the people who tore down the car wash in Seagrove, graded the lot, planted a coupla trees, and are now patiently waiting to make their $1,000,000 profit? :D

<Sound of trolling motor, fishing for response from Shelly>

We were bummed out last time we tried to wash our car there and saw them tearing down the Seagrove car wash. Seemed they got their fair share of business, but I guess the land value far outweighs the few bucks they made from us do-it-yourselfers car washers.!
 
I know there are some "come to you" detailers in the area, maybe one will post their contact info on here.
 
I know there are some "come to you" detailers in the area, maybe one will post their contact info on here.

There is a guy who comes to my office for another Realtor. With my car it would be around $100 for a wash. No Thanks, I will just go through the drive through in PCB since I have to go there anyway...
 
Last weekend, I had to drive out to the one near the Hathaway Bridge on 98 in PCB. They have two pull-ins with automatic arms but very little space once two cars pull in, if they have to wait behind a car just getting hooked onto the conveyer. Great wash and vacuums but a bit of a drive from Inlet Beach.
 
Last edited:
Last weekend, I had to drive out to the one near the Hathaway Bridge on 98 in PCB. They have two pull-ins with automatic arms but very little space once two cars pull in, if they have to wait behind a car just getting hooked onto the conveyer. Great wash and vacuums but a bit of a drive from Inlet Beach.

I do love that car wash. It is my favorite...I wish I had some land in SoWal (zoned for it)and could open one up..
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top