• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

CLOSET Company??!

New posts

pk305

Beach Fanatic
I'm looking for recommendations for one of those companies like
CALIFORNIA CLOSETS who will design it and do it!! Our Seagrove house is just about 9 weeks away from completion & I need to max out a couple of the closets and pantry. I have found in yellow pages, Closet Classics in Santa Rosa and California Concept in Ft. Walton....any recommendations, suggestions, etc. would be GREATLY APPRECIATED!!!
THANKS!!
 
We used Closet Classic's and were very pleased. Had friends who also used them and had no complaints. Very easy to work with - they strive to please.
 
Thanks so much BL
I've contacted them and have already gotten proposal with drawings....will be meeting with them next week. It helps so much to get a recommendation!
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top