• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

Clothing Consignment Store?

New posts

amelias

Beach Lover
Hello All! I just recently moved to the area and have noticed that there are no local clothing consignment stores around... When I say consignment I mean nicer, more high end gently used clothing. Where I am from we had a store that offered individuals to bring in there items and at the end of the month if the person sold said items they were issued a check minus a fee. With that being said... What are your thoughts on this and do you think it would work in this are? Thanks!!:wave:
 
Clothing Consignment Store!!

Thanks for the info... Do these places except clothing/shoes? What about baby items such as cribs, bedding and strollers? I don't know about you but I really don't like traveling towards the Destin area so I was thinking on the 30A area or in Santa Rosa....
 
There is a childrens consignment shop in PCB that accepts clothing and baby gear. It's on the right side of 98 just before Alf Coleman. Its a bit out of the way- wish there was one closer as well.
 
I agree.. If I could get some more feedback from long term locals I may Persue it. Not real sure about the location, 30a traffic or 98..? Any suggestions?
 
There was a childrens consignment store on 98 that closed several months ago. It was located beside Resort Resale, near the post office. I'm not sure why it went out of business- they always had really cute things.
 
I would definitely support a children's consignment store in our area! There really isn't anything else here like what you're describing, and I used one frequently for years before I moved here. Good luck!!
 
I was so sad when the owner closed Tre Bugz Children's Consignment and Boutique on Hwy 98 next to the Post office. She told me that rent was too high and she just had too much else going on. There is definitely a demand for it. I like Just Kidding Consignment in PCB...but I hate the drive with two little ones in the back:( Hope to see another one real soon!
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top