• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

Club Penguin

New posts
Are any of your kids members? I love this place. Dylan hangs out here a lot and I don't have to worry about him being online at all. No ads/pop ups etc. just cute penguin funn. For those of you that don't know, it's a website where you're a penguin and can earn coins by playing games, adopt pet puffles, find your buddies, chat and customize your igloo. I know it sounds a little cheesy but it's the hottest thing going around here. Dylan was dying for a membership rather than just use the free version. He is doing extra chores around the house to keep his membership. We made up a contract, he signed it and it's on the fridge. No more unloading the dishwasher and vacumming downstairs for me! :biggrin: ( At least for a while)
 
Thanks for the recommendation OL. I think my son will love it!
 
Thanks for the recommendation OL. I think my son will love it!


The "free account" keeps them occupied for a while but then they want to buy different clothes and adopt a puffle, furnish their igloo etc... can you blame them? It's $5.95 per month or $29.95 for 6 months. That takes care of an ad free/pop up free safe environment.
 
Last edited:
little ibd loved it and is now crying because her computer time was up....all she wanted was 800 coins to buy a pet.:roll: :roll: cute site ol....
 
UH OH. Another site for me to get addicted too. :eek: :lol:

This is cool. I have to show it to my nephews.
 
:roll: My thoughts exactly, Mango -- Crack for kids (only mean that in the addicting way, and as a SoWal addict, I can say that I am an addict. :blink:)
 
UH OH. Another site for me to get addicted too. :eek: :lol:

This is cool. I have to show it to my nephews.

Yep, the bummer is that you can't have more than one penguin on an account. I have a free one but it's no funn if I can't dress her up. :biggrin:
I play when Dylan's at school...I earned him over a thousand coins today. You gotta go to the Plaza and play Pizzatron. ( plaza, then pizza place then enter the kitchen in the left corner) He came home and I had bought his Penguin pink bunny slippers. :lol: He earned enough today to expand his igloo and a new bed for his puffle.

There are several servers and some are easier to get in if you're a member. Mammoth is where Dylan hangs out. PM me if you want to know his name.
 
:roll: My thoughts exactly, Mango -- Crack for kids (only mean that in the addicting way, and as a SoWal addict, I can say that I am an addict. :blink:)

You're right SJ, just like we customize our siggys and avatars, the kids are doing the same with their penguins and igloos.
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top