• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

Cocaine Sharks

New posts
Status
Not open for further replies.
Seems like the only reason you are here is to pick fights. I find it impossible to have any discussion when every topic is crapped on by you and poppa.
:dunno:What did I say?
Appears you suffer from PoppaJ Derangement Syndrome
 
Seems like the only reason you are here is to pick fights. I find it impossible to have any discussion when every topic is crapped on by you and poppa.

You came in swinging and we're shocked to find a fight? Check your ego.
 
You just have to have thick skin. It also helps to be accurately informed. I don’t understand why we can’t be more civil. I guess the reason is because we are human. At some point we should all try and be a little better with just a little BS on the side :)

That said Lou brings a lot on himself. He brags too much about himself, he mocks people and he likes to throw punches. All his own words. He will say that he never throw the first punch but he does. I believe there is more to people than what they type in a forum except for the Huck (not talking about Lou) but that is another story. So I try to find common ground which is very hard to do these days. Matter of fact it is becoming impossible! I hope we all get control of being this divided but I am not sure if it will happen in my lifetime.
 
You just have to have thick skin. It also helps to be accurately informed. I don’t understand why we can’t be more civil. I guess the reason is because we are human. At some point we should all try and be a little better with just a little BS on the side :)

That said Lou brings a lot on himself. He brags too much about himself, he mocks people and he likes to throw punches. All his own words. He will say that he never throw the first punch but he does. I believe there is more to people than what they type in a forum except for the Huck (not talking about Lou) but that is another story. So I try to find common ground which is very hard to do these days. Matter of fact it is becoming impossible! I hope we all get control of being this divided but I am not sure if it will happen in my lifetime.
We're not civil because of being anonymous
You're old enough to remember what would happen if you became uncivil with someone to their face

I love me and I hope you guys feel the same about yourselves
I never throw the first punch
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top